Responsibilities-Write good effective and well-tested reliable Java/Groovy code according to business and technical requirements.
- Design and implement automated unit and integration testing frameworks.
-Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve the speed and quality of deliverables
-Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
-Work in tight cooperation with the global enterprise development team in a fast-paced agile environment.
-Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, integration testing, deployment and maintenance
Must have- Java/Java EE (3+ years)
- Java Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring REST
- RDBMS or MongoDB experience (2+ years)
- Junit, Mockito
- Experience in working on full SDLC projects
- Tomcat or other Web containers
- Experience in integration with 3rd party API data sources (Rest, Soap, MQ).
- Maven or Gradle
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting