BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business, and that IT drives business to the digital age.
– 1+ years of product development experience with a proven track record of delivering high-quality commercial enterprise products.
– 1+ years of industry experience in writing front-end GUIs
– Proficiency in Angular is a must
– Good understanding of troubleshooting multi-layered application
– Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
– Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
– Ability to effectively work in a distributed team environment
– Web Accessibility
– Working knowledge of REST-full web services
– Exposure to, or participation in, user research and usability testing
– Visual design experience
– BS/BA or higher in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
REST, UI Design/Usability, Visual Design (VD), Continuous Integration, Scrum, Jenkins/Hudson
The UI Developer will:
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of: Product Managers, Software Architects, Developers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers, UX design leads
• Contribute into the platform with the new UI components to cover the existing gaps preventing to implement new functionality and which can be leveraged throughout the organization
• Work with and clarify the requirements and UI design mockups to create software specification documents
• Act according to short term and long term goals
• Interact with the global team members, product management and other groups regarding project level issues
• Seek and give the technical assistance across project boundaries
• Receive limited direction and requires little supervision on assigned tasks
• Work independently on routine tasks
• Be responsible for scheduling own time and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying
environment of changing constraints
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!